Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday Afternoon Antics

I only seem to manage to make cards on a Sunday afternoon, here are today's offerings!

Had to make some thank you cards, a valentine card and whilst I was at it decided to make a mother's day card :-)

 I bought a new CD the other week, the only part of my recent purchases that have arrived.  It's called 'Craft The Year Away' by funky hand.  I don't usually go for CDs but I really liked the images on it. And obviously it has Candi on it too, i've got that much it's coming out of my ears!

 I love this paper, it's from the current lets make card mag.  If anyone has seen any similar please let me know cos I think it's funky! |(and Candi!)

 This is my hubby's valentines card, hopefully he hasn't spotted it!  The blue card is embossed using a sizzix embossing folder, although once i put the top card over you can't actually see what it says!  (and candi!)
THis is going to be my mummy's mothers day card.  Unfortunately it's a rubbish picture and you can't see what the text says, but basically she has been fab this year, my dad has been really poorly and she is looking after him fabulously and also she paid for my replacement car once i got told that my money was coming through!

this is one of my thank you cards and my entry in to ScattyJan's contest.  Spotty Circles and glittery, BINGO!  I do hope that's what was meant anyway.  The mouse is from one of the crafters companion stamp sets that i got in the hobby craft sale for £2.50 a sheet.  (plus lots of candi!)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, especially like the mouse one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki
    Lovely cards and thank you so much for entering my challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete