Sunday 8 May 2011

Bearing in mind I got my martha stewart punches for mothers day, it's taken me a month to work out how to use them properly! Thank you to Toni over on MSE who sent me the instructions a while ago as mine were missing out of the pack, it still didn't allow for lack of common sense and it's taken a month to work out that the corner punch has wings in order to line it up!

Anyhows, here are my creations today, it's made use of the nice new flowers i've bought, my aqua markers, and the punches.

This is using the new Tulip range from Do Crafts - which you all know by now I am an avid fan.  It's using one of their card packs that has everything in so nice and easy!
 This is also using a Tulip image, but I have used the MS punch and flowers to decorate.  I stuggled to attach the flowers, I ended up using their wires and sellotape to fasten them to the back of the backing paper.
 This is my watercolouring skill with Aqua Markers!
 This is using a forever friends celebration kit.  My colleague has got engaged, although it's not official until she receives her ring as she's ordered it, but i've told her that as she's told me she's getting a card! I've added T+L to the tag to make it more personalised.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh lots of lovely cards you have been making.The top one looks complicated!

    ReplyDelete